Saturday, January 09, 2016

The Wow, I Haven't Been Around in Awhile Post...

No picture. Just wordage. I have been working hard at my new jerb, almost ended up even working all weekend long...
Sure, at around $46 an hour, but A: they tax the fuck out of it. B: I already worked a long ass week, and someone else can enjoy that overtime crappage.
I dunno, just weirdness in my head. Sometimes I feel as if I'm breaking down old suckage and flushing it awy, and at other times I'm just the same old...
Douche bag?
Nahhh, dawg. I'm cool. Just trying to, uhhhhh... I dunno. Grow up? Ehhhhhh. Prepare myself for the final journey into death by sticking myself in a jerb that time will pass by so quickly, I will wake up one day at about 67 years old. Yuck. Just the thought of my even wrinklier balls...
So I've been watching alot of Barney Miller. Great fucking show, love it. Very deep, indeed, and in the 70's you could say alot you can't now. Too bad for peoples today, except the internet keeps all the classics available. Wish I would've watched Barney as a kid. I can only imagine how it would've shaped my humor. Would I even have liked it?!?
Anyhoo. Smoke break, then back to punch away more at you...
Woops. came back dry. Guess we'll just have to cuddle instead.
Isn't that how it always T-I-S?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooooah you can never get so low.
Wen yer so damn high!
Zakk Wylde Blessed Hellride

Bongholio from early 2000's hpotd
banned in every format since 4 2006
fug me
You are the only interesting prson on hpotd
Pot musta fucked up ya thinkin machine.
me too

Arkansas uhhh?South Dakota here fuckin freezin (scuse me)
happy new year

Anonymous said...

Since I been here let me ask you for a reeb!

1!
4 million hits
"sure am hungry"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c

hahahah pooky

Anonymous said...

G'dmmit Ron lighters always blow out when
you get a nice big bag o buds
They move Bic from Mexico to China?
Make me a Sammich!
"poof your a s"ammich "
Who is reformatting my kybd.?
Twenny fuckin 16 blastoff Ronny.

Bong to the holio

Nuke the Dukem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MALEk-7cE

Anonymous said...

I think you just like the intro Bass line in B.M.
Nothing wrong with it.
Fish used to crack me up on that ther distraction.
BTW
"FRANK BURNS EATS WORMS"
BongH

Graveh said...

I actually dig the horns the most, but I think each bit has its own merits. The guitar doodles around as funkily as that rambling bass...
Just like the show has each individual character, but just KILLS when you put it all together.
Fucking magic. Wish I'd watched it as a kid.

Anonymous said...

I saw it while on air or re-runs.
Thought you said you dig the HOMS lol there was a piece if dirt on equip.made me read wrong.
Speaking of killing characters all I have to do these
days is just mention or think about some of the oldies but goodies and say "what ever happened to?"
I made that mention of FISH from BM +boom he dead within 3 days rest well Mr.Vigoda you lived too long.

I hear you on the fat well let me tell you
"I have food enough for you!"(NO PIE THO see link below)

You can splurge on any of the bad items you wish
but not often and in moderation

You wanna be a tugboat pulling mofey?
ht tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne
Don't eat manmade shit:
bread potatoes rice pasta them tubloads of what they call "SPREAD" refined white sugar anything that doesn't go bad.
Eat real food:
LIKE BUTTER AND BACON,eggs,chicken,breasts
skin on!smoked salmon,beef of all kinds(who can afford it? I can buy from stockyard down the street them cows are not that spendy but sure is when it hits the store can't even afford the bones since 08 great depression fed zirp)portions of certain veggies hey as long as you can avoid stinking up work with methane.


I was born 65 grad hs 83 kinda pudgy 6'2" 200-215 lbs (lots of pork roll and fried baloney on toast from ma for brefus or mayo and cheese for lunch luv the hellemanns.I started running till I could do a half hour every other day without mouth breathing 3 months later boom 177 lbs and running
12 mile on a wknd. day last 4 back BAREFOOT.

I wasn't running much anymore past 2000 or at all.
Now mind you I lost all that by just exercise.By 2008
I left my entire crazy ass family behind in NJ
moved to South Dakota you gotta be nuts to run/or do anything in winter so I blimped up to 210 lbs.Then I heard about eating good and here I am 50+ when people I knew all my life blimped out by the time they were 27 talking Buddha belly bro Trust me on the bad foods I am at 185 lbs now retired since 2000.
Well I gotta go wait for the bars to open so I can fight drYrotnruSt get some furnace filters and rob the bank here in my town of 500 before FedNIRP kicks in.
StayBad ChAd BBG