Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Then You Know You're In It...

A snippet of a view from my current DJ position atop mein lofty bed...
So, howdy do to all and all that. Other than that, blah blabbity blahhhhh, and a side of yada yada dipsy doodiddley dooooooooooo.
Exciting day: went to Wal Mart and bought two shirts for $3 each.
SCORE!!!
I know, right? I will say that one was a sweeet Spiderman shirt, which I have none of. Looking now at it on the wall, still digging it. On top of that, I am currently wearing the other one, What Does The Fox Say shirt.
I still truly believe I won in the end. But who's to say, eh?!?
Also bought a scale, which read me at 178 today. Pretty awesome, though my return to workout today was a real bitch. I need to eat so much more than I do. I just want to lose those last few pockets of resistance before I try to heap man meat on top of it. I will fight through, and start killing it again. Eat, eat, eat.
I know...
I wanted to see Guardians of the Galaxy again today, but I'm just wore out. At some point before bed I need to throw a huge salad together and then launch it down mein throathole...
Anyhoo, I now realize resistance is futile, and we are all dooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.
Doomed, I say...
Hush-hah!!!
Don't spit up my ass and tell me it's raining.
I've been in love before...
The hardest part is when you're in it to win it in a minute.
Now, in a John Witherspoon voice complete with cocked eye, imagine me saying, "Yeahhhhh, boyyyyyy!!!"

No comments: