Monday, August 18, 2014

Ferguson-licious...

Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
The Ferguson cop is innocent.
Ok, so I need a little work on the ending.
Apparently, so did post-Mikey's numerous "eye witnesses." Little by little, we are seeing the kind of retarded ass frenzy the media and douchebags like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson whip the bleating masses into.
Smooth and creamy...
I loved how baby boy mama said they should put that cop in jail. If anyone is to blame for his death, it is only himself and his mom for not raising him right and tanning that ass as needed. Yeah, that's the little angel in the picture...
If the cop was guilty, I'd be all for him getting thoroughly jacked, but I do not believe it is so. That kid was one fucked up dood, but at least he got his vitamin C...
Anyhoo, hope it all blows over soon. Everybody thurr either wants to be part of some fucked up "movement" or they wanna get some free shit, or hurt innocent people.
Good thing he's guilty as shit, or that'd suck that his death attracted such gutter trash. Even the black reporter on CNN last night was giving the black community there a piece of his mind.
Fucked up world, fucked up people.
And fuck this guy...
Nothing racist about it. I'm just looking at the facts. Reversed, I'd feel the same way.
It's time for the Whitey Witch Hunt!!!
Hotcha!!!


No comments: