Friday, August 01, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Even Better Than The Avengers...?

Yikers!!!
Didn't know that there were actually six Guardians of the Galaxy, did you?
Yes, the Great Gravy Train of Goofiness, hisself.
SIR RONGRAVY, OF PLANET JUDD NELSON.
Know of he...?
Anyhoo, I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy last night, much later than I'd anticipated, if at all. So...
I get off of work, thinking I'll be able to supremely toke out by 7 pm, and get all "derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." beforehand.
I get behind some slow fuck all the way home, who ends with going halfway through a right turn before just... stopping. What. The. Fuck?
I had a screw in my left tire that I was going to get fixed this weekend. I whipped around him, and my tires spun on the wet road. It must've pulled the screw out because I got home, and it drained out immediately.
I spent awhile finding a jack, borrowing a lug wrench, getting it plugged, and putting it all back on. Done.
I smoke out, and someone doesn't bring my car back early enough, so I'm thinking 8 pm showing.
At 7:40, nice and baked silly, I can't find my keys, nor the back up ones I keep on the wall.
Both were taken. What. The. Fuck. Again?!?
Someone brings me my keys, and I finally make it to the 9 pm showing, though I have to be up at 5 am for work. Bummer, but oh wellz...
I will say the movie was amazing, and so worth all that trouble. I loved it, and thought it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than The Avengers. So much more to love. I worried the CG Rocket would be hokey, as would be Groot, but they stole the movie. Dancing Groot at the end was great.
I rarely find a true A+ movie, but this was it. I think they'll totally eclipse The Avengers in creamy goodness. They've already done it in mein own black, shriveled heart...
So, in summation: Go see Guardians of the Galaxy, it is easily the best movie of this year, if not the last few or so.
Btw, I wore my Superman tee last night. A DC in a room full of Marvels...
It's all good, I wish I had more shirts. I have alot of Superman stuff, and Batman. Ummm, I have a few Captain America shirts, but they are all long sleeve. Dng, I just realized I have hardly anything. My kid buys the same stuff, so I hate getting mixed up. I told him to pick superheroes, and stay out of meinz.
I will find a few Guardians tees, though. I'm more the Rocket type, wise cracking, but all business...
Anyhoovilles...
I need to go find out what the fuck happened to my lighter. Go see the movie, then repeat until satisfied. I'm seeing it again this weekend, after a few dozen bong hits.
Join moi?

No comments: