Friday, August 22, 2014

Mork Calling Orson Wellz...

Really good interview I just perused on Youtube. Of course they have to mention the mental issues. I'd do a wayyyy better interview, though. I know what to ask. This guy was acting like he was all in on it, but he looked like Adam's grandpa...
We saw Let's Be Cops yesterday, and it was pretty good. What a surprise, the trailers didn't actually even do it justice. They were kickass, so to go above that was nice. The white guy is hilarious, the Wayans kid...
Ehhhhhhhh, he was ok. More the straight guy in the movie, twas.
I also bought The Amazing Spiderman 2 last night, and devoured it. Wish the special features were better, but they only had one disc this go round. Oh wellz...
I took off yesterday and today with bronchitis. I feel better, but still kind of coughy and husky voiced. Medicine, medicine, medicine...
Monday was my birthday, and Tuesday was my anniversary, so I really couldn't take off sick regardless of how I felt. I even went in Wednesday to help them out. I'm sure they'll not notice that part, only that they ended up short yesterday. Oh wellz again...
At least all the crap Robin Williams news is done, and now hoping the Ferguson finishes up now that we have more REAL facts, such as that the cop is innocent and dood was foul...
Now the beheading is all the rage. Fuck being anywhere over thurr. If they ever pull that shit over hurr, it is ON.
Stupid guy for even being in that area. Supposedly there is talk of it being fake. No idea, as I haven't seen it yet. It'll surface soon enough. Poor dumb guy if it's real. What a way to die...
Not sure what tonight holds, some drinking is happening in the other room. Hope it stays tame, because I'm wore out. I also would like her to pass out so I can be all alone with the bigscreen. I also like to make a killer breakfast with peppers and onions and eggs and spinach and stuff...
Some fried potatoes with yet more peppers and onions...
I'd like to maybe throw some biscuits and gravy all up in it. I make some killer homemade white gravy. I will admit the biscuits are out of a can, but who cares?!?
I tried once with Bisquick, and made hockey pucks. I also had to throw away the pan. Not a good time.
Anyhoo, I hear crap music playing in there. It is only 9 pm. Le sigh...
I napped earlier, and will probably do another.
I win.
I win.
Zulus.
\

No comments: