Sunday, August 31, 2014

Painstakingly Painful Ponderences...

Hello thurr.
Solo jam out to David Bowie's Golden Years remixed and such. I'm also heavy on the toke.
Weirdness abounds, and a general ookiness cloaking the funtime receptors in an ominous way...
And setting a precarious tone to teeter upon.
I'm set to eventually pick up a severely inebriated individual, who will want to pull that one loose thread, and leave the edges thoroughly tattered...
Anyhoo, enough about me. I'm on a three and a half day weekend, so this is all good.
I do tend to go dormant at odd hours of the day and night. An extra day of ruining my sleep schedule. Yay for me!!!
Work has been sucking as usual. They gave me a letter of instruction over something that was nothing. WTF is wrong with people? Why can't you let the people that just want to be left alone... uhhh, left alone?!?
I'm not really in trouble or anything, but it stays in my file for two years. If they ever choose to lay the fuckstick to me, then this'd be where they'd start. Sad, but this is what the powers that be do in the workplace. My fucking is what accomplishment bonuses are made of.
"Look at how I ass raped this guy over nothing, guys."
Good show, old chap. Things like this make it soooo much easier to justify that $2000 payout.
The world sucks, too many douchebags like this, sucking on the good teat, and leaving us with the one that got semi severed in that sliding glass door incident...
I really do try to keep an optimistic approach to it all, but this shit gotst to go. I'm a super duper guy. Why do people want to fuck with that?!?
I guess the worst part is that I'm even forced to ponder it at all. I do not understand the mindset of everyone else. I do and I don't, more like. I can tell you exactly what horrible turds they will shit out in your general direction, but as to the WHY...?
No clue. Some people want to suck it all out, and give nothing back. They can't even convert your tears to actual joy, so they are never satiated. Are there really people out there with these cancerous tendencies?
Are there really as many of them as it seems, or is it just my paranoia?
I get none of it. I'm not saying I'm a perfect person. And there's where it ends for today...
I just got a call to make a pick up. She sounds wasted...
Lucky me.

No comments: