Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weed Gawds...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
I just found this photo on my laptop, just now even.
Anyhoo, whatever. I just got back from seeing my parental units in Springfield. My Mammy made Schnitzel with baked beans and cucumbers and uhhhhhhh...
Some kind of killer potato salad. It was all the bomb. Yea, amen.
Loved it. Right now I'm jamming to some extended mix stuffs on Youtube. Shake for the Shiek, to be exact. Great song, even better mix. Could've used more guitar like their mix for Wil, Wild West. I liked Escape Club, too bad they didn't have but about two good songs in them. Bummer.
Oh yeah, by the dubs...
I was looking for pipe screens earlier, and lo and behold.
A nice healthy nugg of kush. I have no idea where it came from, and I'm more than happy to oblige.
Thank you, Weed Gawds.

No comments: