Sunday, May 11, 2014

Would a Little More Glove Make It Right...?!?

Wow, not sure how that sweeet picture got onto my laptop, but here she be.
Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all y'all muthas out thurr.
I cleaned up the yard and much more today. I also ended up BBQing for my wife and some peoples. I then called my own dear Mammy. She pretty much spent it bitching me out, though, over random stuff. It's ok, though I had to straighten her out on a few tidbits. She's been listening to Sandy's version of the past, where I'm some drugged out douchebag "that ever gonna 'mount to nuthin'..."
It kind of hurts when they do that, as I was straight up lovable, son.
Anyway, I softened it up by the end of it. I hope she chills on that shit next time, I just want to try to enjoy some chit chat. I'm cool, though, not mad. Just wondering WHY sometimes...
If anything as a teenager, I more disappeared: POOF!!!
I spent alot of time out there learning about stuff no one wanted to be around to teach me that should've.
Forget about that right now, as will I. I just wanted to call her and have some happiness funtimes...
Maybe all the sun I got today will brighten spirits, as will this sweeet cheebness.
And some Olivia Newton Johnson!!!
Or some Matthew MconaughHEY!!!
Ok, gang, something went flippy on my whatnot hurr. Back atcha, naw!!!

No comments: