Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Boogaloo Shrimpfest Buffet: Breaded, Dreaded, and Jerry Curl Netted...

Ahhhh, da wind, she doth bloweth, on me no less...
We could dance the party all night and drink some cherry wine?!?
Probably not, besides he's dead, Jimbo.
I just now realized how coincidental it is that I post a gif of David Spade and I'm about to go rewatch his comedy special I dvr'ed last weekend. It is a pretty good one, and I also recorded a Patton Oswald one that needs to be watched and purged of. Not sure if I'm going to get it done tonight, but we'll give 'er...
Na na na naaahh, na-na-nahhhhhh...
Now some extended Don't Dream It's Over for mein own listening pleasure. So well placed in the miniseries they did of The Stand, I liked it after that, yet not before. Hmmmm, go figure...
So many...
Dot dot dots.
Yet none for dipping, as always seems the case in a dive like this with the things and the boobie tassles, no?
I should've known when I saw the sign that said FREE BREAKFAST with cover charge. I get inside, and what do I get?!?
Lies, lies, lies. No fries, just lies. And boobies, lest we forget...
Because the sign was nothing more than a ruse, really. Shorn and slick as sliced slaw on the halfshell.
Don't bother deciphering this, it makes no sense to mein ears and eyes neitherly and netherly.
Ok, then. Time for a few mustard and biscuits before Mama comes in for my Bible lessons...
Peace out, Sniglets.
Btw, Chaka Khan might feel for you, but I do not. Not unless that funkeh bass line is poppin'...
And lockin'...

No comments: