Sunday, May 04, 2014

Of Our Elaborate Plans, The End...

Yikers, my battery power on this thang is draining quickly, however...
I wanted to shock and awe with two posts two days in a row.
Fight, fight, fight!!!
Hitler's bday just passed on Easter Sunday, for those who didn't know.
He is pissed, btw, that you forgot.
It's not like he did anything to shape the current world as we know it.
Anyhoo, great revelations, even if they are/were in mein own mindschkull....
It is Sunday, so I'm going to grill out some bacon cheese burgers and fry up some serious tots.
I'm also going to cook up this nice steak I picked out. I'm going to try to hit the diet hard this week and get out on the pavement. I want to see how my body takes it, then think about getting back to the gym.
I had some thoughts last night, and they really turned the corner inside.
Not sure what up, but thangs are coming, hope they are dang sweeet.
Peace out, my niggs.

No comments: