Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Legendary SEVERED PENIS Story...

This be my graduated child with her cousin's girlfriend. Extremely proud of she. Her be smart even though her don't speak in a robot voice.
Wow, we saw the new XMEN movie, Days of Future Past, and wow, wow, and wow. I loved it. The best parts to me were in the future when they are being wiped out by the Sentinels. It was pretty brutal, with two being worth mention. First was when Bobby/Iceman gets grabbed in his ice form and his head is broken free of his neck. The next was when Colossus was pulled apart at the waist. Both of those scenes had me agape, I wasn't expecting it to be what it was. The only thing I knew they wouldn't put in but should've was that they should've both reverted back to normal form when dead. I'm sure it was brought up, but decided against due to wanting to keep a PG13 rating...
Maybe we can get a rougher version when the blu ray hits, which I will have to add to everything else. The XMEN films are the only thing I have in entirety other than the last Spiderman trilogy, which I also lurve...
I'd really like to get all the Avenger and the solo films on blu ray. I pretty much only have the 3D THOR 2.
I do also have Man of Steel and Green Lantern, and a few more in there, but I'd love them all.
I'm hoping to get, like, the Captain America ones on blu ray when the next/last one comes out so I'll have a sweeet box set. Also the Phase One box sets would be nice. I wish they'd went ahead and redid the Hulk, still makes me sad. I need/prefer continuity...
Anyway, three day weekend. Killer Kush hurr with me, so it is all tolerable that there are idiotic people here drinking and playing some card game for money, not sure WTF it's called, though.
I saw only one person of lates is bothering to read this craptastic blerg, wonder who they be...?
I was doing a pretty good job of posting alot, but then it all goes to poo sometimes, doesn't it?
I would love to have another desktop and privacy like I had before because I loved the "on the fly" posting awesomeness I did here in the beginning. I'm still occasionally snazzy, but I was spot on back then.
I guess an upswing is long overdue. But, yeah, desktop. I hate this laptop, all hunched over it.
Another quick thangie: Norm MacDonald is back with his podcast. Took forever, wonder what ever did happen to him. He looks wayyy better now, and the show is funnier so far than last years bunch. Meeting Norm would be amazing. Not sure how I'd feel if he was a douche, probably crushed. I would still love to, I could easily just quietly just sit near him as he tells stories like nobody's business. There would be no forced laughter, or uneasy non eye contact awkwardness...
Like the story I got hurled at me today. I will save the SEVERED PENIS STORY for another day.
Don't forget to remind me.

No comments: