Friday, December 20, 2013

You Can Eat Crackers in My Bed Anytime...

Hey, gang. What's the dilly? How ya been? Dubya tee to the eff? I've been slacking this month, aint I? Yeah...
Anyhoo, waiting on that promotion, hoping I do not get passed by. Probably will, but please don't let me get beat out by anyone else from my plant. I mean, come on. Really...
Such stress, to be followed by loads more if I even get the jerb. Fuckity fuck, and back for seconds, eh?
Either way, it's just another nail in the old proverbial coffin. Blerbity blerb...
Worked in Cassville, Missouri today at a George's plant. A few cuties, one really teeny tiny. But, then again, tiny is as tiny does. So weird to be somewhere new and what not, getting the glances of people I will most likely never cross paths with in the again-gain. Wonder if anyone gave me a second thought, and if it was even worthy of note...
Bleak skies today, affecting my mood along with it. It all crumbles...
It all crumbles.
Now to enjoy Full Metal Jacket with my only beloved of the brood, my blood. Mein...
Wunderkind.
Take it away, Barb!!!

No comments: