Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Clitmas...

Lookie durr.
Tis the day befurr XMAS, and I've only tres posts for the month o' Deciembre.
I, of course, am off this week. We saw Anchorman 2 last night. I will only say that I really wanted to like it more than I did. It was very reminiscent of This is 40 in this manner. Knocked up was soooooo much better, and to take away the gang and focus on other schnizz kind of helped my expectations completely ruin any chance of me digging on it.
Anyhoo, it was still about Ron, but they really made Brick annoying, and totally fagged out Champ this go round. The cameos were top notch, but I missed Ben Stiller. Got Jim Carrey, though...
I just think they let Will Ferrell go on too long with his "improv", and sometimes it's just not that good. Maybe they're too afraid to tell him when his schtick blows.
Maybe they're blowing his schtick...
It's a crapshoot, really, on the answer. Guess you better consult your lucky eight ball; shake it up, then shoot it up.
Then suck it up, if'n ya can-can...
I'm sooooo tired, but I have to finish strong hurr. Next week I'm offline at Whore-Gays. I better not have to work New Year's Day, dammit.
Anyways, gotta split. My brain just emptied out, nothing but air again.
Sounded like a socka bawl...

No comments: