Friday, December 06, 2013

Butt, Butt, in the What...?!?

Aww, hells naw!!!
Looks as though November was a bit on the barren side. Guess I should atone for this travesty.
Today it snowed like the dickens. It actually started yesterday as sleet, cleared up in the late afternoon, then flaked out later in the evening until early this evening. Doused...
Yesterday we were let out of work early, but I was to report to another plant so that one of their own lazy bastards could take off in anticipation of the looming storm. I was resigned to this fuck over, then the rest of the neighboring plants all decided to close, leaving mine as the lone straggler. These people were also told that they wouldn't have to burn any leave. However, if any of us already loaned out couldn't make it in, we'd have to use it in addition to probably getting hassled for having the audacity to not want to die on the way there. Then more of the plant's original inspectors started to call in, making more of my group have to fill in. Then the phone calls come in, and my team is pissed. Rightly so, but what can I do to stop the shit avalanche about bury us? Luckily, they finally caved in and closed down. Not much a guy can do, but it wouldn't happen in the future. Sure, they'll just find a new way to fuck us.
Le sigh...
Anyhoo, my wife is sloshed and wants me to brave the blizznizz. She wants cigarettes, and I wouldn't mind one, so she's lucky this time. I don't wanna get dressed though. Lazy. Cold.
Watching commentary for a movie.
As far as ME is concerned: I guess I feel better about everything again. I still somewhat lack real motivation. but I feel New Year resolution all over this bitch. I just really want to force feed myself a shit ton of protein. I do so hate to eat, not sure why. Just do whatever it takes to regain where I used to be before the fall. Too bad I'm not early 30's anymore. I also realize that there is no point in lamenting, whilst the evil wrongdoers continue to climb to the top. Fuck those chuckleheads, it is time to take my shit back from those who do not deserve the self accolades they poo upon theyselves...
I think a dash of bitterness can definitely serve as a spark to flame the fuck out of the dry tinder of flabby unfabbiness. In the end, I'm sure no one cares in the end, but in the end...
The desired point of it all is not care about such paltry thangs anymore, no?
The name no longer crosses my lips on a daily basis, but there is a soreness. A pang...
For the 'tang?
Not even for that...
What, then?!?
A horizon to gaze upon...
That even though some cool shit might be wayyyyy the fuck off to get to, that at least it was there and attainable. Why does the world want to fence me in? I've laid a few miles of barbed wire and pole in my lifetime, is this my karmic penance for the offending puncture?
I now watch want wither away to be replaced by basic need. Dreams gone, only fitful near wakefulness...
I need that weird chamber Luke was in at the Hoth Base in Empire. Leave me in there, and let me get some serious prune hands...
The name no longer crosses my mind's lips...
The visage is blurred...
More so now just an empty space waiting to be filled, but too tender and raw to take in a new tenant.
Time to go drive in the snow now.
Wish me luck!!!

No comments: