Thursday, December 26, 2013

Baby Jesus and the Captivated Audience...

Twas the day after Xmas,
And all through the casa,
Not a creature was stirring,
'cept dis lord and massah,
Stockings still hung,
And all of that schizzle,
Smoking some bud,
So what's the big dizzle?!?

Went to Missouri yesterday to hang with my parents. We had fun, ate some pizza, shot some shit. It's so weird when I visit because, although I'm extremely happy to see them, I pretty much either hide or clam up.
Go figure...
Anyhoo, what did I get?
The blu-ray that has all the XMEN movies on it, including the new Wolverine. I also got some nice Walking Dead drinking glasses. I do like it, but I'm really not ever going to do anything with them. If I break them out of the packaging, someone will actually break them. I wonder how much he paid for them, I could've gotten something a bit more play aroundable. Yeah, I know that's not a word, but what are you gonna do?
So, I'm amazingly close to one year without drinking, six days to be exact. Who cares, right?
My week of vacation is almost over, as well. Next week I'll be appearing at George's all said week. Not sure what the plan is for New Year's, but she said she'd like to not drink, which is fine by me. I really don't feel like taking care of anyone, or taxiing motherfuckers from shantytown to shantytown...
Did some online stalking earlier, to no avail. Guess you really don't want to hear from moi. Guess life is great, life is grand. I'm happy for you. Here's to you slipping on a patch of ice and smacking the back of your head, a la Liam Neeson's wife. Kidding, but not, though I feel nothing for you personally anymore. It is more of a hole that itches in my chect cavity from time to time.
Wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Followed by a hearty LOL!!!
Why do my hands smell weird?
Oh yeah, I scooped out a few handfuls of dogfood earlier. It wafts faintly reminiscent of breakfast cereal and pee...
Anyway, merry fucking XMAS, world. Keep wasting away, and keep showing me how classy you are by worshipping all the worst thangs possible. And thanks for trying to tie a nigga down. I will win the day. I will win the battle, and the whole damned war.
Someday...
I will beat this game.
I wonder how much sense this whole blog would even mean to anyone who reads it from start to finish. Does it even? Almost eight years...
Wish I still had the other one. It was quite witty, and sad, and pathetically ooey gooey. Every post title was a song, and always relevant to the topic, and my heart. It is dead now, though. My muse escaped her self made prison, though I didn't even know I was charged with holding her captive...

No comments: