Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gotta Crawl Before You Walk, Al...

Guess who's sick at home, languishing/anguishing on the couch?
Oui, moi!!!
Ha, took two years of French, and not a damn thang took. So now I'm just chilling here, watching all the daily crapcrud on TV.
Dr. Phil, wow. Some douchebag was on there, the one who won Survivor: China. Wah wahhhhhhhhh, I won a bunch of money and now my life is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
I hate people so much. The guy sure did dive headfirst into drinking. Three liters a day? I find that hard to believe from a pipsqueak like him. I didn't watch the whole show, but I'm guessing it's all because he's gay.
Big fucking deal, dood. Get over it, it's no longer shunned in our society.
Try putting your big pants on, perhaps.
Can you imagine what someone who isn't a tool could do with the money?
Anyhoo, enough of that. I tire if it all.
Also, did some online stalking today, or tried to.
You win for today, though...
It is funny how far someone will go to hide themselves. I guess I should feel honored, or special, or...
Firmly rebuked?
Nahhhhhhh, I'm good.
The question in the final round of Family Feud was: How many times have you had your heart broken?
Lol, for shits and giggles I would've said, "Every time, Al. Every... damned... motherlovin'... time."
Then I'd wait for the "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"s to rain down on a brutha...
Ugh, at some point I need to go pay the gas bill. It is sooooo cold outside.
Also, my Chiefs were completely robbed by that other asshole team that shall not be named. Those referees...
No longer unbeaten, but far from over. I knew we'd lose it, but beat them again in a few at home. How about those Detroit Lions, though? The Packers better get their guy back before it's too late.
K.C. / Seattle Superbowl, I'm calling it...

No comments: