Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year, Snapperheads...

Hey there, people. It's a brand new year and all that.
I'm kind of tired, I've had long days at work all week. They've also been a mental challenge, so I'm drained.
I went to some crappity crap earlier, and was miserable there. I just wanted to sleep, not hug smelly strangers...
For some reason I don't really feel very swell right now. I keep trying to get a spark going, but it is futile, I'm just to pooped to stay up and watch movies and stuff all night.
I also have to work Thursday and Friday, so it's not much of a real stay up all night kinda night.
Not really much is going on. I called my dad earlier, all is good there.
Blah blah blah.
Anyway, Happy New-New!!!
May the year give you genital warts, or that HPV virus thangie women get...

No comments: