Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pap Slappy...

Howdy, folks. Check out this beautiful specimen, won't you now, hey?
I made this. She's such a cutie pie. She went to take some Senior pictures with her friend's mammy, who took the pictures, a graduation present for my awesome kid. Yay!!!
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, but I will await the finished product. I don't want to get all up in the lady's business. I can wait, since I have the real kid to smack around at mein own leisure...
Kidding on the slapdoodle.
So anyway, party up in here apparently. I hope it's winding down because I kind of have a headache anyhoo. Some guy had his kid here, and that little fucker was crazy. He needed to beat that kid's ass good actually. You can love your kid, sure...
But you have to teach him not to act like a freaking crazed monkey on crack cocaine.
That's a whole deal that I don't have the will to type out. Hope the kid chills out.
Tomorrow the Chiefs will hopefully woop some more ass, this time in Buffalo.
I will also watch the new Walking Dead episode. Carol needs to hurry up and hug a zombie.
WTF?!?
Also, Tyreese went ballistic on a horde of zombies around him with only a hammer, and doesn't even get bit?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Ok, lay in the dark time. My head is throbbing.

No comments: