Friday, November 15, 2013

Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me...

Cheeky bugger, I is.
Busy week. I'm currently halfway through the month without but a lone post under my belt for the month of November. It's been hard to find time to mentally jizz all over blogger, let alone sans the watchful eyes of the prying, ravenous masses...
Hungering for my attention at the celebrations. Or, maybe, they just need a ride to and fro.
Gotta move on...
So, lets.
I worked at another plant today, on the floor. Easy day, perfect companion to a Thursday I spent watching others do all the work whilst I entertained other notions, and petted a few fuzzy, furry bunnies.
I'm really getting the hang of shmoozing the boss types to enjoy many of the creature comforts they partake of on a more regular basis than I...
Now, I do not mean I'm shamelessly pandering to their bullshit. I have not, nor will not, ever grovel(ed)...
Somehow that didn't come out right. Anyhoo, I just open my mouth and let the fun times pour out. People seem to like it, so WTF brah?!?
It seems to be setting me up for some semi near future plannings in the bigger scheme workwise, which is fine with me. My plans/hopes/dreams are that I will end up somewhere I rarely have to see another living soul.
There's a big brouhaha at work over a post some idiot coworker posted about my boss, which in turn was relayed to her. She apparently does not like this sort of thang.
So blah blah they end up screaming at each other in the breakroom. I'm hanging out with the two other doods that were working with me this week. It's those darned womenfolk everytizznizz...
I'm just ready to get on with it all, get away, make more money doing wayyyyyy less.
Don't we all...?
I often wonder what the outside person thinks when they read my ramblings. I feel like here, as out there in the big bad wide world, I have too many inside jokes going with myself. Or...
I have too much inner monologue going on that often I think the rest of you are in on it. Not sure if that makes any sense, but there you go. What are you going to do? Don't tell me how to live...
Up next, the new Percy Jackson movie in about 45 minutes. Funjinx.

No comments: