Monday, October 28, 2013

Vroom Vroooooooom...

 So...
I'm on vacation this week. Yay for me!!!
However, I do seem to be waxing wistfully this morning. I feel like a guy hitching his way into the next heart, so I can ravage, pillage, and then toss it all to the side of the road as I speed off in your sweeet new ride.
That's right, I'm a baller of the worst kind...
 What's that, you say? Having trouble staying awake on your long venture out into the big bad world?
I will keep you on more than just your toes, young ladyfriend. Hell, you may even come out of this with shell shock...
Let alone the heebie jeebies from the kind of shit I shall put you through. Blah blah suck it.
In the end I will flash my Jim Morrison-esque smizzle dizzle, and all will be well once again. Well, once you scrape yourself off the pavement.
Actually, none of this is true. I will graciously receive said ride, muster up enough small talk to not make it all completely awks, and then will slink out when I reach as far as you will let me get.
NO FURTHER TOWARDS MY DESTINATION THAN WHEN WE STARTED.
All that stuff we see in the movies, so fucking silly. Yeah, June Carter nursed old Johnny back to health, and staved off Lucifer's advances...
What a load of malarkey. Everyone in this world is out for themselves. Starter project, my ass. Fixer uppers...
Got something?
Well, you better believe someone wants it, and not just to use/share it with you. They want to take it away, and probably give it to some other douchebag. Fuck you, world.
Ok, so in other news: my beloved CHIEFS are 8-0. They beat the Cleveland Browns, barely, yesterday. I do so hope they can go to, and win, the Superbowl. I need this. I deserve this.
The Missouri Tigers found a way to lose in double overtime this weekend, ending their undefeated run. I saw they slid from #5 to #9. Could've been worse, but at least they're doing wayyyyyyy better than last year.
The St. Louis Cardinals are also tied up in the World Series. Hope they win, they're always the tits in my book.
What else? The Walking Dead is almost halfway through their opening run of 8. Lots of thangs going on, hoping it'll all get clearer soon. Too much drama, not enough smashing. Please tell me it's not going to be like that if it ever comes?
I want to bash and smash my way through, not have to get all feely with a chick that'll probably get wasted before I even get to hit it and make her hate my guts...
Ugh, not in a good mood today, but do I ever post when it's not all gloom and doom?
I just don't care to get to know any of you anymore. You interrupt my shit, and cause me to have to recalibrate my shit.
I want a coma, or maybe even just a blow to the back of the head to put a nigga down once and for all.
I want to be loved and left alone.
I want you to touch me, but only my private naughty jungle of love, then get the fuck out.
I want you to make me a sandwich, but I don't want you to make it the way you make it. I want you to make it with your feet whilst on fire and juggling machetes.
I want you to succeed at failing and fail at succeeding.
I want to know what I want, though I have no fucking clue as to what it might even be...
Is it bigger than a breadbox?
In the end nothing I feel was mentioned in this post. Everything I have attempted to convey, however feebly, has gone awry. It is now officially a bust. Maybe someday I'll be somewhat witty again, occasionally even downright almost funny. But that day is not today. I doubt tomorrow will be much different.
Someone give me money, loads of it.
And a really fast car for the big getaway...

No comments: