Friday, October 11, 2013

Spark and Wildfires...

On the way home from somewhere, I was pondering...
As I often do.
Some deep relationship with everyone in the universe kind of stuff, as well as on the more personal level.
Deep, twas. but I'm too lazy to hammer that all out now.
Sparks turning into wildfires, and how the cold dampness of harsh reality comes in to snuff the flame before it can...
You know how it all turns out, or is meant to, right?
Anyhoo, boredom and gloom and doom.
Not working today, and a half day yesterday, due to government shutdown. Planning on watching something on blu-ray after I get back from something in a bit, not sure what. I'm currently listening to Bob Saget blurt out some cray cray.
Walking Dead this weekend. Can't wait. This, and the Chiefs making K.C. proud...
Loving my Sundays for awhile. Hell, with the Missouri Tigers doing well, and the St. Louis Cardinals kicking ass, my whole damned weekend is blissful.
See? I'm easily pleased. Get with the picture, folks.
WTF?!?

No comments: