Friday, October 18, 2013

Kai-JU, Mother Brother...

I watched a Russell Simmons thang that was on Netflix last night. The subtitles were on, and I was too lazed/glazed to fix it. It ended up being pretty funny. They let you know when it was time to laugh, along with letting you know just how darn funny twas...
I liked it, but mostly for the impressions. His Chinese is hilarious. Speaking of not which, I'm watching some special features stuff from Pacific Rim. It amazes me that the hot Asian chick speaks so well in the movie, but on these documentaries she is a constant FAIL. Like it matters, I'd be all over that. Who cares if she sounds like Ms. Swan?
Damn, now I wish I'd put a picture of her so it won't seem so cryptic. Anyhoo, boredom, but at least I'm off work on another Friday. Like I said earlier, I'm watching all the crap from Pacific Rimjerb, and getting superbaked doing thusly. So, in about two hours I will get myself to a meeting, and blah blah bippity blah. More coffee, basically...
Kaiju? Are there other movies and thangies out there? I liked the movie immensely, I found myself chuckling evilly from time to time, but mostly rooting for the monsters. I guess I'll have to get read up later on the whole subject. Urrrgghhhhhh, I no longer feel into this post. WTF?!?
I'm all antsy in the pantsy right now. I do realize I could be at work instead, so I'm thankful for that. I just wish I was privy to something, anythang...
All from the comfort of mein own chillastic couch.
Trying to get a motherfucking scholarship up in this bitch.
Coming muy pronto:
Me melting slowly into the sofa as Del Toro commentates his latest masterpiece...
And thinking of some Long John Silver's.

No comments: