Monday, September 02, 2013

Loaded For Bear...

Or is that barely loaded?
Tonight is the James Franco roast on Comedy Central, with my main man Seth Rogen doing it up as host guy thang. Getting superbaked for this as we speak...
I needed it, too. Paranoia. Loathing of all around me, including meinself double. Does delusion mask it all, or become the new reality?
Sometimes I feel intensely suicidal. Too bad that doesn't go well with being a complete pussyfart when it comes to pain. Anyhoo's...
Like I've said, I'm trying to break out of some weird funk, or just...
I don't know. I think I might be ready for some changes in life. Why do they all involve me being utterly alone with no one but this devilishly handsome, uhhhhhh... devil staring back at me from the mirror?
"Who you callin' scruffy?"
Bunch o' nerfherders...
Tears on the keyboard, muthafuckas.
Yeah, right!

No comments: