Sunday, August 25, 2013

Purpoise and Porpose...

Look at the pretty fireworks, Ma?
It is late, 12:45 am to be exact. What am I doing up? Wouldn't you like to know?
Watching Chris Elliott interviews and stuff all night.
Ben Affleck as Batman? I hate it. It will be enough to make me miss this piece of crap. Bummer, had promise before this revelation/turdfest.
Saw We're the Millers. I liked it, but it was hardly a stoner comedy, which I'd hoped it was. Very formulaic, but I like that guy, Jason Whateverthefuckhisnameis...
Overall an ok movie, nothing special. Maybe I just wasn't into it. I need something spiffy.
I need THOR.
Wait, aren't porpoise illegal?
The mid 80's. Watching a skit from Letterman back in the day, circa mid 80's. He's on a boat with Paul, and Chris Elliott doing a southern accent. I yearn and burn for those times. To be young again, with the knowledge I now have, hmmm...
It's now 1 am. I'm tired. I'm also bored shitless. The things I want. I wish it would be given to me, so I can gaze upon it lovingly as it does exactly as I'd always wanted, as if that were what it had been made for, its purpose.
I keep nudging towards it. Give it to me, please. you know deep inside you want it, too.
Yeah.

No comments: