Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Look, Up in the Sky...!!!


A world on the brink. The wagons are circling, we are now on the ropes. Doom and gloom.
Strange that I listen to an extended version of Owner of a Lonely Heart, when I am guilty of such vain pursuits just the same...
This all does not compute. I am once again befuddled. I need a savior, I need a miracle.
I need a guy part Superman, part Billy Dee Williams...
Unfortunately, this guy was not available for services rendered. At least not the kind I would be interested in...
OUCH.
Anyhoo, the type on this blog has gotten all funny on me, and I'm feeling a quivering in my rumblebelly region. I hunger for something I'm sure is not readily available.
Damn you, Chef Ramseys the Damned!!!
Today I know no peace. 
Nothing seems to help. 
Some bite sized Kit Kats might soothe the burn a bit.
Also, lastly but not leastly:
The James Franco Roast on Comedy Central was hilarious. Seth Rogen and gang truly made this by far the best entry in the run so far. It really helps to have actual friends come and roast the guy. I do wish they'd have gotten Craig Robinson and Jay Baruchel, and most importantly, Danny McBride. 
That would've made it unbelievable. Sarah Silverman won hands down, but Jeff Ross had the best burn, to Franco's granny. I was like, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dang."
Anyhoo, one last time. I'm done.
I'm outtie.
At least you get to move on, I'm stuck with little old moi. 
Wahhhhhh.
Black Superman, though. 
Pretty dang sweeet.

No comments: