Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Hey, Would You Like To Buy a Monkey...?!?

Howdy ho, folks.
Happy joyous day. Oh, happy joyous muggy black day...
I just got the box set of the complete run of Get a Life on dvd. Chris Elliott is the Sigue Sigue Sputnik of the sitcom early 90's. He was/is just too much for the regular viewing public, or as I like to call them: nitwits.
Now all I need to do is find a copy of Cabin Boy somewhere. It'd be better if there were some lavish blu ray out there. Maybe someday...
I laugh my balls off. I will watch as much of it as I can tonight. Later will come the commentaries. Too bad I read Chris and his writing buddy did sweeet commentaries of their own, which weren't used.
WTF?!?
That's the peoples I want to hear from. I did see there are some featurettes with Judd Apatow on them. I can't wait to see them, I'm sure he loves the show. How could he not?
Anyhoo, half a day tomorrow, then off until Monday again. Maybe I'll win that Powerball tonight, and never have to look back.
To dream. If only...
I would probably age backwards for a few years at least. Don't get me started. Why do rich douchebags just seem to live forever?!?
The wrong people, I tell you. The world. Why? Just...
Give a nigga a chance.
Dayumn.

No comments: