Friday, August 16, 2013

Would a Little More Bud Make It Right...?

Sitting here running through my Youtube favorites playlist. Olivia Newton John followed by PiL, can't get any better than that.
Today we saw Kick-Ass 2. It was, well, pretty darn kickass...
I give it an A. Loved the story, loved the gore, loved the good and bad guys. I'd love to see a sequel, but not sure where that would fall in with how this one ended. Not sure.
It was nice to have a final Friday off, especially two days before my birthday. I will be 41. My, how the time doth fly...
I feel ok, I've been taking better care of myself, and getting some blood pumping here and there. I'm waiting for that moment when I decide to truly hit it hard. Oh, it's coming...
Anyhoo, blah blah, and life sucks. People just seem to turn on you without warning. Show compassion, and get eaten alive. Play the game, and you might as well tattoo "Dickhead" across your forehead. I don't get it, and I'm not sure I want to. People are definitely overrated. If you want a collection of them, you have to do things like: listen to their shitty music interspersed with your own. They can't just sit back and let you guide them, they have to try to turn you on to their crapfest in crisp clear crispityness. Not cool.
Also, people like to tell you their horror stories. Wah wahhhhh, someone touched me. I'm not saying that doesn't suck, but why the fuck are you telling ME about it? People like to dump their crap life on you when they drink. No thanks.
What else?
They talk, and it never ends. Makes me wish I carried a nail gun. Right in the...
Johnson!!!
Too bad I can't clone myself, and all of me run away together. What fun!!!
Lastly, my old English teacher, Ms. McCarty was posted to have died. Apparently all the way back in 1996, not that long after we all graduated. She was my nemesis for my Junior year. I was actually pretty fucked up and mean to her. I'm not even sure why. Now, I know you probably thin I'm either going overboard on this, or that this sounds bad. I never did anything super horrible, I just totally dominated her mentally and emotionally. I realize now that she was probably a full blown alkie, and I probably made her life hell while she had me. Sad. I wish that I'd not been such a douche to her. Wonder what killed her?
It's strange how things seem to be different when you're living in a dream. Isn't it?
I seem to be having alot of moments, daily, when derealization makes me wonder if I couldn't just exist in my own shit somewhere far, far away from the idiots poisoning the air around me.
Questions for another time, I guess. Right now I have to go get more beer for people. See how they cause toil and trouble?
Boring. I need baubles, I need pets. Rubies...
Ferrets!!!

No comments: