Saturday, August 03, 2013

Just Another Manga Monday...

In defense, this picture was taken awhile back, when the chin had company. I've slimmed up quite a bit since then. Last week I also had a pretty good stomach thangie going on, and just continued to eat healthy afterward. I'm also doing some lifting, and a few other basic stuffs to get it to spark the little bits into a raging fire...
Just got back from seeing R.I.P.D.
Wasn't bad, but the CG monsters were kind of lame. I still give it a B.
Ugh, we ate a whole bag of peanuts, though, and my tongue is super salt dried right now. That, and the kush, make this fellah one thirsty hombre. I just turned around to find I didn't think ahead to bring a giant drank of H2O up in hurr...
BRB.
Anyhoo, I had today off. Wish I never had to work again, and had oodles of dough to just have fun. Sad that some people waste more money on worthless crap while most of us wonder what it'd be like to live it up. Were I rich, I'd do some cool things, of course. But some of the idiotic shit others do, I'd steer clear of.
Too bad the assholes get to live longer by way of less stress through pampered living, while we toil away to die wondering how we're going to scrape a means of living those last few decrepit years.
Guess it makes religion seem not so silly when you're faced with hell here followed by nothingness. Maybe this is hell now, and we've already fucked the dog somewhere else. A lifetime of despair, and then poof!!!
This weekend is Russfest, but a friend claims it will be a party of non epic proportions, with a guest list of two. I never went to the bench they dropped his ashes at and what not. I would like to someday.
Too bad I'm a lazy bastard, but he'd understand.
I want to go see Keith soon in jail. I also want to hang out some Saturday night with Greg, and make him burn a butt ton of sweet sweet cheeba. Throw in there a nice hang with my parents, maybe some cashew chicken...
It's one in the a.m. right now. Birthday coming up, hope I can remember to post on that day. Wow, 41 I'll be. Strange, indeed.
It's all fucking strange, isn't it? The millions of years of evolution that has brought us to this point, where we do the daily fucked up shit that we do to each other. Strange, and sad.
Good thing we have Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie to lovingly guide us towards giving what little we gots to others who will count the money we send, and stuff giant wads of it into their bulging pockets, and let a few wayward bills and coins waft down into grubby hands that just squander it away on shiny baubles...
We need a hero, Bonnie. We're holding on for a hero til the end of the night...
You old slut.


No comments: