Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The "I Don't Need a Fucking Picture" Post...

So let me set the scenario: Born in '72, I grew up in the 80's. Reagan was a last bastion of what used to be good about us/U.S. All the TV shows had a good ending. Was this a big set up for shortcomings in the future?
My two favorite TV shows right now are Charles in Charge and Freaks and Geeks. WHY?
You fucking figure it all out, Einstein...
I'm a good guy, so why do I always end up with egg on my face. I want to change my life. I'm starting to understand that I cannot, or WILL NOT, continue to live like this.
Why are life's mistakes tinged with just... enough to make you not regret it?
I have the world's greatest kid, yet I neglect. Guess I subconsciously blame her for my own fuck ups. For that, I'm truly sorry. She is the only person in the wolrd that I can always bank on without fail. Never overdrawn, never expected to explain my constant bullshit...
So I'm watching Freaks and Geeks, and I'm crying.
Why?
Young love, and the fact that it never works out in the end. I'm seriously thinking about giving everything up. I just can't take LIFE anymore. I want to be with someone that doesn't try to hurt me. I'm pretty dull to most of it all, but still...
THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT NOTHING.
I am the life of the party, heyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm the party clown. I will juggle, I will do somersaults. I will make you a super-fucking-special balloon animal that will rock your fucking world.
Who will make the clown laugh, who will make him forget how bad life has treated him.
Me?
My net is fucked, as much as is my life.
Imagine had you met me as a child, a teenager. Motivation? Fuck yeah.
Unfortunately naive and just... plain... stoopid.
I tire of this, I tire of feeding everyone cryptic and secretive feelings. Everyone knows me as the life of the party, everyone knows me for making them laugh...
The only thing missing is idiotic balloon animals.
I used to live my life, now I just can't wait for it to end. I almost restarted it, then I fucking wavered...

No comments: