Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dingleberries From Heaven...

No, Han!!!
Look out for that...
Nevermind.
So, like a fool I am waiting. Carbon frozed. Waiting to be thawed. Then maybe the blindness from the whole process will keep me oblivious to all that is swirling ominously around me for a time.
I laid in the dark of my room for about an hour tonight. Or layed, whichever...
Wondering...
When's gonna come my time, Lord?!?!?
Yeah, right.
I need flavor, I need the unknown. My problem is that when I find such a thing, I crush the last droplets of juice out of it quickly, hungrily, and most greedily. Then I discard and pine for the sweet nectar of that which I've...
Cast into the dirt.
Like an unwashed Wookie with dingleberries the size of baseballs.
I would like to love things, or even to love to like things. Right now, everything and everyone is an object to be used and put back in its case. Tucked away snugly for the next time. The only problem is...
Why can't you all just stay nicely fucking tucked away?
And another thing. Why do people insist on touching me? One guy I work with punches me in the arm several times a day or wraps his arm and stuff around me. I think he's gay. It would make sense since he's a deacon in a church.
I always just try to shirk as far away from him as possible. And when people strike up chats with me, they get the stare. Or a mumbled, "Huh?"
Preoccupation with the investigation of the mastication of my personal relations...
I need a vacation!

No comments: