Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trouble With a Capital T...

I can't believe it has all come to this. I began this blog when I was in the fairest of health. Mentally and physically. I can't believe you stole my only kiss. My only kiss...
I wish for a twist, I wish for a turn. I wish the knife wouldn't twist. I wish the knife wouldn't twist.
Amor, I am not weak. I am the strongest of wills. Let me fucking show you, let me just...
Win?
I love you, I love nobody after. I am done. I am almost done. I can't take anymore of this. I am too fragile. I am too fucking fragile. Oh, Tokyo.....................................

To be strong is to be without you. Can't you see? No matter what it is, it's suicide. Were you put there to torment me further?
I won't cry for yesterday, I will make new tomorrows. To believe anything else is to die, though I sometimes think it is better for all those around me. To die young, to die. To cease, to fucking cease, yet to be reborn anew. I can stop giving a fuck. I will not stop breathing, though. I will win, in spite of all of you. I will do it on mein own. I will hate everyone over it, I hate you all already.
I can resist you. No, I can't. Yes, I can. Didn't I already tell you my middle name is TROUBLE?

No comments: