Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fantastic Four vs. Starsky and Hutch...

"In a Starsky and Hutch world, the Silver Surfer wouldn't have stood a chance..."
But alas!
Tis not to be, so I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed this one more than the first, which was apparently unmemorable. I saw it was PG rated and realized it would be swarming with kids, but they were pretty well behaved and engrossed in the flick.
Normally a B+ type movie, but the fact that I actually really enjoyed it bumps it up to an A-.
So eat it!!!
I loved the space sequences and fast pace of it all, and them trying to find time to get married on top of it all...
"Am I the only one that sees the irony in the gay cast member marrying the hottest chick on the planet?!?!?"
Go see it people, it was good, except the shameless cameo by Stan Lee being thrown out of the wedding after throwing his name around more than a few times. OK, we get it, you made comics and shit...
Starsky and Hutch would've saved the day in their own special way.
Brute force.
And the planet still might have been destroyed in the process!!! Between the dark fro and the golden mane, that shiny little freak on a boogie board woulda been filled full of hot lead, and a heaping helping of cutting edge police brutality:physically and emotionally...
I am alone tonight people, and feeling kinda low. I haven't been blogging much lately, but have been making a few videos on my youtube page, which you will be able to find to your right.
"He is a complete retard too..."
Hey-y-y-y, I even play the drums on one!!!
Exactly.

Wow, it's almost as if they know you want to have a threesome with them, regardless of your sex, or even your inability to embrace the more sensual side of life. But don't worry...
"They will embrace that side, and several others, including deep on ze inside..."
Ouch!!!
Like a stool pigeon on a rotisserie...

No comments: