Sunday, June 24, 2007

CuSACKery in Room 1408...

I saw 1408 Friday night, and it was pretty good, I give it a B+. Lots of scary stuff flying at you most of the way through it. Could have been better if they hadn't flubbed the ending. Were they both stuck in the room at the end? The room apparently had the power to warp time as well as space, so if so, something like that would be entirely possible. My daughter doesn't seem to agree with me on this one...
Samuel L. Jackson was the Hotel manager, trying to talk the overcurious writer from staying in the room, even for but one hour...
I kept waiting for him to lose his temper and say, "Who put these muthfuckin' evil spirits in this muthafuckin' hotel room?!?!?!"
They also could have expounded more upon the denizens past of the room, since they went into more detail on people who we never saw in spirit form, and others that were never explained. It could've been better planned, and would've made it an instant classic...

I woke up without internet today, and called SBC to see what up. They connected me to some douchebag in India, who eventually passed me on to someone stateside who couldn't help me either. I made a video, which will be to your right in links, and is called Lay Lady Lay. I think I did a pretty good job on it. I just wish I'd had more time, before the net came back on. Hope the guy from SBC who comes on Monday isn't guilty of netsackery!!!
I'll show him all about that sort of thing, using his nutsack. And two bricks. And some earplugs...
Go see 1408, it's worth it for the scares and chilling creepiness. I will sit here and pray my net stays on...
Also, watch my video, and comment. Rate it too, I hate when people don't rate videos. If it sucks, it sucks. Honesty can be brutal. But it's better than delusion!!!

No comments: