Saturday, May 05, 2007

Parallels in the Black...

I saw Spiderman 3 last night. It was very good, but my heart wasn't into it for some reason. It wasn't the kids blabbing away all around me with no regards to the movie whatsoever, nor the fact that I'm getting a little flu-ish. But I still give it an A, the story left you hungering for the battle, and he doesnt don the black suit until the last hour or so and Venom doesn't appear until there is only about a half hour left.
But they apparently have signed to do three more pictures so we can expect more dazzling effects and brilliant storylines to come...
MAXIMUM CARNAGE!!!

And such is my existence as well. I'm guessing I won't be sated in life until it is over it seems. Things are going downhill at an alarmingly fast and brutal rate for me now. Like ol' Pete, I've been strutting around like a peacock, with my head in the clouds...
"Or did you mean up your butt?"
That's enough out of you for today!
He's right, you know...
Where were you guys when I needed you?!?!? I wonder sometimes if it is not me who is sabotaging my well being. I am a severely complicated person, to all but myself.
In spite of this, I persevere and trudge on, dragging my feet where I may.
"Usually at an electronics department somewhere..."
I always seem to come away empty handed. Yet another parallel...
All she...
I want but it only stops the numbness for a little while, then you get into a pattern...
All she wants is...
What do I have to do, where do I have to go, and how the fuck do I even find it?
"Is everybody else faking it too?!?!?"
More!!!
But does it really help at all? Misery has a strange flavor, and the sting of all that can wrong is intoxicating. I must've always had a thing for that feeling in the pit of your stomach.
I can't explain how I feel: the paradox of me that wants you to love me and leave me the fuck alone!!!
My arms are open, inviting... outstretched...
Impending DOOM!!!
"Come take us..."
Away. Get on your bikes and ride!!!

No comments: