Saturday, May 05, 2007

Shades of Graveh...

Whether sporting a tux or that "fresh outta the grave" look, he is always on the go!
"Look at him g-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!"
Dopplegangbangin' it...
However it turns out, there's always a little more Graveh left in the tank. It's almost a given, and something many have come to depend on.
"Dare I say leading a charmed life...?"
Pshh! Hardly.
But the Graveh do lead an interestingly bizarre life; a feast or famine to the finest and fullest extent. Arm and arm, yet neck and neck, and toe to toe, I'm racing destiny to the finish line.
"I refuse to be a plaything of the gods any longer!!!"
He shouts...
He fumes and festers...
Unabated and never sated, he has firmly yet so eloquently stated: I am dedicated to be medicated, and once mated, to be inundated with the thing for which I've so long waited. To be rated as one of the fated, and to be highly elevated...

No comments: