Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Lovestory of Capitol Proportions...

"Coming soon..."
A tale of the love shared between two men: one stiff as stone, the other stoned stiff. What would come of this taudry affair, only time would tell. Or until he got back onto the bus. Because he didn't live in Little Rock, he was just a couple hours north. That damn statue was nailed to the floor , and was too cumbersome to escape with into the drizzly afternoon anyhoo.
There will be more to come...
I promise you this.

3 comments:

BigMomma3502 said...

Hey, that guy is stiff as a rock!

Graveh said...

DOOD! I'm your brother!!!
I snuck off to take that picture. I had a really good one of me on a bench messing with a portrait of Slick Willie, but it didn't come out... dammit!!!

BigMomma3502 said...

I didn't mean you, tard.