Thursday, May 17, 2007

...Click... BAM!

I looked up names of a few of my friends, dead or alive, on the net. Every little link that came up took me nowhere near what I wanted. Just alot of things to try to take my mind off of the task at hand, but none working at all, it seemed. It just saddens me that it is so easy to forget all the things in the world that pain us so much just by the click of a mousebutton. I'm afraid it doesn't work that easy for me...

I went to sleep as soon as I got home from work today and woke up around 8:30. Now I am getting ready to go back to sleep, and it's a little after ten now.
I think I zigged when I shoulda zagged...
Or french fryed when I shoulda pizza-ed...
Anybody else out there feeling me?
Russell, this Watermelon in Easterhay is for you buddeh...
P.S. I just got a sweet webcam.

No comments: