Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weiner vs. Winner: It's All the RAGE...

So I guess I better throw out a quick review before someone gets their panties in a bunch.
Har-dee-har-har!!!
"Does anyone even read it anymore...?"
Well, I lost my counter in the blogger move, it seems, but have now installed a new one. I like the new look of this, I even have kickass links to kickass places!!!
So 28 Weeks Later was pretty sweet too, I give it an A-. It did alot better in my mind than Resident Evil 2 did, it built upon without nearly as much cheese involved, including the opening sequence where this guy fucks over his wife to get away from the raging throng of the infected...
OUCH!!!
"Yeah ladies, it makes you wanna rethink how often you're giving up the goods to your old man."
I don't wanna give alot up but you gotta know how it ends by now...
Mainland baby!!!


An acquaintance on a forum did up this likeness of me: Quite fetching indeed!!! I am flattered to the fullest, and I mean that literally...

Here's my reply picture of him getting it on with a homeless man with the false promise that a free meal will follow. The poor bum thinks that hotdog will be all his when it is all said and done...
But NO!!!
"Twas not to be this fortnight..."
You know it's gonna get crushed and torn before the fun even starts. And the only thing he's gonna be swallowin' is a bittersweet load of Uncle Paulie's Miracle Salve.
Patent pending...






4 comments:

Tamara said...

In 8th grade, my best friend ran for Student Council President. I made her slogan -

Sarah's a Winner! Not a Weiner!

It was a huge hit.

Needless to say, she won.

Graveh said...

Weiner in your campaign slogan makes it awesome X 100!!! And that equals a win in most cases... hmmmm, maybe Gore or Kerry should have used it in their campaigns...
It works almost as good as the STACHE!!!
But not quite, the STACHE is like infinity or something. You can't beat infinity...

Anonymous said...

You SO can beat infinity.

You just have to do it like this -

"You Suck!"
"No, YOU suck!"
"Yea, well you suck times infintity!"

"HA! You suck by Infinity TIMES Infinity Times ETERNITY, mofo!"

Graveh said...

No, infinity times infinity is still infinity, and eternity is where I work and who I'm married to...
At least in my little world...