Saturday, May 19, 2007

Chizz-Nizzed!!!

I resaw 28 Weeks Later last night, but kept falling asleep, even with the bag of Reese's Pieces and a humongous Cherry Coke. I just couldn't get into it, my mind has been elsewhere of lates. And ever since I saw Pan's Labyrinth, everything else pales in comparison!!! Who won best movie of the year again...?
That is probably one of the best movies I have seen in a dog's age, seriously. A rare A+ in my book: everything you'd want in a movie and a few things you'd never have even imagined. I will own this soon.
Here's my Ms. Garrison tee I got for $5 at Spencer's, what a steal!!! I am also going to dye my hair black again today, the name of the color was blue/black on the box and had an Oriental lady on the box. So I'm guessing it will go good with my Chinese eyes...
I also started a more private, unfindable blog. It is unfindable by the likes of any of you...
Trust me, you wouldn't wanna read it anyway...

No comments: