Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Pearly Gates of Heck!!!

Um... so far on vacation: Cleaned up my computer room. Masturbate like a spidermonkey. Kidding, but I did watch Turistas last night...
"Like the segway there?"
It was pretty good. Too bad I didn't see it at the theaters, but I just knew it was about extreme organ "donation."
I will never be a donor!!!
They only have a small time frame with which to work with your organs. This means they will keep your body alive as long as they can, possibly even during the operation. Fuck that. And don't even try to tell me that it is not true. I don't want to hear it. I'm not planning on taking them with me to the Pearly Gates of Hell, but the mind is still uncharted territory as far as I'm concerned. No one's last moments should be like that.
"Thus we three have united on this particular front. That which is GRAVEH hath spoken."
Turistas was fantastic movie. I give it an A. Fuck, that movie had me squirming!!! And so many dark ladies to enjoy...
This picture is what I've been doodling on for the past few days. Trippy shit...


1 comment:

BigMomma3502 said...

I'm so trippppppppppy!

Why use my pic to talk about Heck? I really must protest.