Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sandler Reigns Supreme...

I saw this with my daughter last night, the other two kids went to see the new Ninja Turtles movie instead. It's a good thing too, because they would've been hem-hawwing all the way through it, which was a hair over two hours. Although a few chuckles are in there, Sandler's posse is nowhere to be found and it turns out to be very serious fare indeed...
But the Sandman held his own quite nicely, as did the rest of the cast. Liv Tyler could just stand there with those huge ass lips and that would be enough. Jada Pinkett/Smith makes me wanna dig down deep when she wears her hair long like that too. Donald Sutherland, on the other hand, doesn't do it for me at all. I keep flashing back to Animal House where he was a teacher banging that dood's chick and there was a scene where he reaches up in the cabinet and you can see his ass and a hint of his old, gross balls!!! Yuck, dood!
A- is the score peoples naw. It is slow going, but builds nicely. Hope it made some money, but I'm rarin' to go for some Sandler schtick soon too. Chuck and Larry...
Next weekend is Blades of Glory and who knows what else. And I'm hoping to blog daily something, hell anything.
Stay tuned...

No comments: