Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Pop & Lock on the Number 23...

Jimbo done done it again. Fooled by a movie trailer. I wanted to go to sleep during this piece of crap. Unfortunately I'd eaten a whole bag of Reese's Pieces and was all hopped up. I'm disappointed because the whole idea, and set up, were pretty good. It just didn't have the big payoff. I hate you Jim Carrey, and the 23 Enigma can suck my wrinkly, hairless balls! I'm giving this a C-. I did find something strange when I checked my blog post. Look at the counter at the bottom of the picture...

That's right, 23!!! My daughter was born on 5/28 too, which 28 minus 5 is 23. Math lessons now. I guess this movie does inspire some learning. Go figure.
"We learned something today..."
Yes we did, yessiree! We learned that Jim Carrey will never be trusted again. At least there was nothing else out that I missed. But this has been two stinkers in two weeks. I pine for Spiderman 3...
I'm also pining heavily for the 80's. Sometimes it hurts so bad I want to die. Is this how Anne Rice's vampires felt? The sky doesn't look the same, the air doesn't smell as crisp. It is dark and stale. I want the best of both worlds.
Or to be gone from this one!
Technology and break dancing...
CAn you imagine the Tv shows and movies they would have had back then if they had this stuff? V would have been a million times cooler, and the Star Wars trilogy would have been done right the first time!!!
"I wish it were 23 years ago..."
I was in Eldon and Marshal, Missouri. I was shooting kids between the eyes with BB guns, going rollerskating 2-3 (another 23) nights a week, and staying out all night long while my dad was working the graveyard shift. I was a-laughin' and a-lovin'. Music was fine and Reagan held me in his loving arms. Fuck the 60's...


2 comments:

BigMomma3502 said...

I don't understand your rating system. If it's a piece-of-crap snoozer of a movie, why not give it a D or even an F?

Graveh said...

It was quite close to a D rating, but it wasn't that bad. To me, C- is a bad rating, and I thought my tongue lashing had been punishment enough. Doesn't the rest of the world gauge their viewings on my likes and dislikes, my... my opinions?!?!?!?