Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oh Gawd, You Devil!!!


So, now that I've posted a pic of me, that pic is already too old of me. I'm not this dashingly handsome now, sorry. My bad.
Not much going on other than nursing my football wounds. Damn you Indy, damn you all to hell. But I did go see Children of Men Friday night. I give it an A. Very good, and Clive Owen is kick ass. Weird idea for a movie too: The only kid born in 18 years and she is black.
So, I'm just kicking it here at home, it's a little cool outside. My tummy hurts a little too. I went to the mall and bought my daughter's guinea pig some chewy sticks. I like to play with her and make her squeak. She is my new friend. Until she pees on me...
What else? Uhhhh......
Two forums I hang on are MIA or soon to be. Craptv hass gone haywire and kookoo, even batnutz. Then I find the Duran one is being killed due to assholishness. Surprised it ever lasted so long. People suck, I just wanted crisp copies of my shows that I'd went to, and maybe some other memorable ones. I got them, and even made a few good friends along the way. Oh well. Better luck next time. But Crap down is killing me. That is my home, my daily hangout. Now I'm building my favorites list on Youtube. So anyway, that is my life. Thanks for stopping by.
Check me out and/or friend me on Youtube. I am rongravy there. And I rule.
I even have video of me there.

No comments: