Tuesday, January 09, 2007

FryDaddyTrannyLegs...


I've recently rediscovered my love for ABC. They are fucking awesome, especially around the How To Be A Zillionaire era. Too bad they died out, but I read they had eleven top ten songs throughout the 80s. So there. I've been watching the trippy video for Be Near Me. Martin Fry, your voice is like butter. Dig the suit too...

Which brings me to the other band I've been enjoying lately. A gender bender if you ever heard of one, Pete Burns, you scare the shit out of me, but damn that's fine music. Just don't ever show me your balls ever again, please. I like the look in the Brand New Lover video, all stretched out screenwise, and the general scenery of it all. Whips. Always a must. And boy he can dance.
Yes, I'm talking about Dead or Alive, for those not in the know here by now. Infectuously hard beats, is all I'm sayin...
I bought The Illusionist on DVD today, and am now off to watch it. The kids are already in bed too, so I can enjoy in peace. I love this movie, watch it, and you will too.
I'd bet your balls on it.

1 comment:

BigMomma3502 said...

Seriously, your taste in music keeps getting weirder and weirder.