Thursday, January 04, 2007

Someone Help Billeh!!!


Ahhhh, the plot sickens. The place I worked at last Friday is rearing it's ugly head back up again by way of dagger in the back, my amigos. I found out only today that the guy I worked for complained about my work there. What a fucktard, I only came there to fill in for a shorthanded staff. Look at the thanks I get. Personally I think he'd already taken a special shine to me. I caught him staring at me through his window thing all day. At least I know he's not gay, just a fucking prick.
"What a load off my mind!"
Now all I have to do is refute his bullshit and redeem myself in the eyes of my boss. Actually, I hope mine is smart enough to not fall for it, but I will find out tomorrow. In reality it is no problem or sweat off of my balls. I can handle anything thrown at me in that arena and usually end up handing them their nuts in a doggy bag to boot. It's just a shitty thing to have done to me, and it's always depressing when you have to deal with unnecessary bullshit like this when you are already dealing with a full load already. I mean come on, I was helping you, what is your fucking deal? When jerkoffs like you drop the ball and acts of kindness stop being done by nice people like me, then we are all headed for a world of backstabbing pricks like you.
"So come on, cut that shit out and be a man, you got a problem, say it to my face, don't shake my hand and thank me for coming, if you don't mean it. But I can't see how you couldn't but help but mean that, not try to bite the hand that did all your work for you. You weasely fuck."
Sorry, that last sentence snuck in there. I'll leave that out of my speech tomorrow...

No comments: