Saturday, December 09, 2006

Go and Elf Yo-Self!!!


Sweeet. I still haven't seen Apocalypto yet, but I've at least bought a tree and have it inside on the stand. I have to buy some of that snow in a spray can before I can put the ornaments and sparkly jibba jabba on it. I also cleaned out all the gutters on the roof, and raked clean about a fourth of the front yard. Tomorrow will be a more prosperous day, except from about noon to 3:30.
"Chiefs, baby!!!"
I hate when I have no comments on my blog. I occasionally leaf through other's blogs to see what up and am shocked to see that the lame shit they go on about gets commented and commented upon like it's nothing short of R-tard brilliance.
So don't be shy...
Comment!!!
Or you can go elf yo-self.

2 comments:

BigMomma3502 said...

Hey! Love the pic. Delightful. My Christmas tree is up, and my house looks quite festive.

Graveh said...

Yet you are not there. Oh the bittersweet irony!!!