Friday, December 08, 2006

Apocalypto Skipped Oh!!!


We were all set to see this, or at least I was, with twenty minutes to get out the door. I scurried my way towards the living room and found everybody laying around like there was a carbon monoxide leak, or had just finished a bountiful Thanksgiving dinner. I realized that I was hurrying for no reason so I gave up. I didn't even want to see the stupid movie anyway! But I'd already created this Mad Mel picture for your viewing enjoyment. We may still see this movie this weekend so a review might be forthcoming at a later date and time. Nice way to drag out that sentence. I work for the Guv'ment, I'm a pro...
So what's doing with me then? Not much, I've been sitting in front of a screen wondering why-for do I do this. Haven't made much headway into it either. It's possible I may be retarded or something.
I have watched most of Empire of the Sun recently, in parts at bedtime. What a great late night toke up and kick back flick to partaketh of. All I can say is wow. I may buy this if it's supercheap and start the Christian Bale collection from the start. I'm waiting for The Prestige and The Illusionist to come out on DVD so I can watch them in bed too, or on the bigscreen whilst laying around the couch. I'm pretty versatile in that capacity.
I feel like I'm sitting here waiting to be inspired or something but it's long overdue. The only thing I've felt like doing is sitting around in my long johns and listening to George Michael and Wham. I know what you're saying. Things must be going pretty damn good, right?
"Stir Crazy..."
I was wondering when they'd pipe in.
Did you now...?
It's cold here all the time now and I haven't even started putting up Christmas lights or the tree yet. Looks like my dance card is going to be full all weekend having Xmas tree rash on my forearms from lugging that shit out in the cheek chilling Arctic wind that seems to find its way down your jacket's neckhole and back up into your poopshoot. I'm really beginning to hate the holidays for anything other than overtime pay. I'm never prepared and poorly motivated. Thus I lament...
I'm tired, but will be quite busy all weekend. Maybe I can get a little narcolepto at Apocalypto and catch 138 minutes of ZZZ's under the guise of intense concentration at the subtitles occupying the bottom of the screen.
"No one will be the wiser..."
I'm going to retire now to youtube and possibly live/leak as well. I'm bushed, browbeaten, vaklempt, plumb tuckered...
Spent even!
Onward through my dreams, like sheeps to the slaughter...

No comments: