Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Here We Go Again


Or DO we? I dont really have much much going on other than the daily torment that is my job. It is boring and tiresome. And it's only Tuesday and I'm already having trouble coping. IF I got to bed early tonight, IF I didn't watch TV in bed, IF I could just sleep...
I have insomnia or something. I also very rarely dream anymore. I used to have really vivid ones with zombies and horrible things going on around me, but usually knew it was a dream so I wasn't afraid. Now I lay my head on the pillow and go right out when, almost instantly (it seems), my alarm clock goes off at 4:30 am. This gives me another hour to sleepwith thirty minutes to be at work and ready to go. There is usually alot of whimpering and mewing, with an occasional fist thrust up at the sky, in cruel defiance of the wicked and unjust ruler of the heavens.
Mostly I say FUCK alot. And WHY. And it's ALL heartfelt. I ain't a morning person and it hasn't seemed to work out over the years like it should. I yearn for the days of sleeping 'til eleven, but laying around in bed 'til noon.
My brother in law was over here, the one of Mother's Day thread infamy, and my wife was talking to him about his "problemos." She worked it out to where he ended up admitting it to keep ME from getting in trouble and thus making him a snitch. Nice how she worked it out, and he's quite simple to work a maneuver like that on. Wicked she be, matey, yet I'm wise to all her tricks. They have absolutely NO effect on me whatsoever. Why so confident? I don't do DRAMA in my life. I tell people what I think, if pressed, about whatever they want to be sorry they heard about. Not really that bad but at times it can be. I will also confront the person who defies the Graveh at the most immediate opportune moment. And pounce. I like to get that shit out in the open. Why beat around the bush?
Whew, he's gone now! I didn't want to have to face him, but he needs help and my wife loves her brother. I would be a dick to not help. Also, it's better to get him fixed now instead of AFTER he's pawned all my shit for crystal. He didn't look like he was serious but he did the whole looking down thing with the talking in a low voice to show that "yeah, he screwed the pooch and needed to kick it west siyeed!" with his G's and get over it. But he'll be back out there. I just won't ever leave him alone with my kids or my house again. Tough break champ..

No comments: