Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pain and Suffering...


I went to Silver Dollar City yesterday. I was still fuming when I got back, so there was nothing to be had by way of blog. First off, I had went to bed around 3 am and the Chinese from the day before was wreaking havoc on my intestinal tract, meaning I wasn't going to be touring the caves THIS time. We leave earlier this time, and make great time there, avoiding all the traffic. THEN it goes to shit from there. The group of us couldn't seem to stay together. We all spent most of our time looking for each other. Mt Dad was pissed, hell, everyone was pissed! It was hot, I felt cruddy, and people kept body checking me constantly, even an old lady got me. I don't like to have to change my direction of traverse, especially in flip flops. THAT was ANOTHER big mistake. But your feet get soaked there, what else IS there?!?!?
Aqua socks? I'm sure I dropped a few pounds from the blistering heat and the extensive walking/searching I put these dogs through. I must be in pretty good shape though, because I still had enough left in me to pound some ass last night. So anyway, we leave out of there and I swear the traffic ALL THE WAY HOME was fucking horrible!!! How many tractors do we have to have out there on the road, anyway. Slow moving vehicles aren't what screws up the flow of things, it's the idiot tailgating behind it who won't pass it! I also had the guy who drives slow UNTIL you try to pass him. HOWEVER, he saw me getting his plate number and when I waved my cell at him, he sped up and stayed quite a ways ahead of me. What the fuck does that DO, pissing off all the people behind you on the road? A couple of weeks ago here, some guy shot a guy in the back of the head over shit like that. There is no point in all that, GET OUT OF MY WAY PEOPLE! MY ROAD! Branson is what ruined me for driving, by the way. I really used to love tooling on out ANYWHERE, but after I graduated, I started working there. The STRIP is an extremely short patch of road where all the shows, mini golf, go karts, and baubles can be had. But it takes hours upon hours to go from one end to the other, it's maddening! OLD PEOPLE pointing at everything, "Wow, look! That buffet is only $3.99! It'll be cheaper with our senior citizen discount!"
Sickening, if you ask me. The only thing worse is watching them actually eat and then have to clean up after their asses, while THEY are back on the road again, trudging ever so slowly to wherever the next craft fair or other elderly pursuit is.
You know, behind the wheel is where I seem to have the most problem controlling my temper. My language is atrocious, made worse by the spittle inducing rage I fly into. I need help, I'm mad all the time. I lash out at those around me, but feel the guilt later, promising to make more effort the next time. I dont know, I'm not always really that bad, but I feel like I am. My daughter told me a while back she wished I'd smile more. I told her I loved her, and that HER smiles were the only thing I was concerned with. She is the only person I enjoy conversation with, but I still wish I spent MORE time with her.
I'm reclusive, what can I say? I'm probably not as bad as I make myself seem, but then again, I havent posted yet while still under the spell of the anger sharks. What will you think of me then? Let me know, so far, would ya? I plan on being around quite awhile. And eventually divulging all my little "secrets".
Nope, nothing like THAT. I'm too lazy to be a serial killer. My fantasies involving murder involve more of a vigilanteism. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
Take out the trash, so to speak...

No comments: