Saturday, March 05, 2016

The Many Lumps of Graveh...

 Look at me. Has a Robert Smith/Cure kind of feel to it. Maybe it's just all...
Emo-ish. Who knows?!? Anyhoo, I've just finished another two week stint of 6 day/12 hour shifts. I made another 58 hours of overtime this two week pay period. I'm completely bushed, though. I'm glad to be back to only having to be at work by 5:30 am for a month. Soooooo much responsibility to deal with sometimes. Too bad the place I work at is full of lazy, dishonest people that really just don't care anything about what they are doing. Trust me, I hate my job. I am meant for greater things. I'm meant to be master of many, yet currently am master of none. Oh wellz...
 A Sith Apprentice, perhaps...?
Or a Sassy Superman...
So I've been hitting the gym all regular-la-la-like, and am on one hell of a sweeet diet.
All cheeseburgers, go figure. Nahhhhh, I eat alot of oatmeal, either before, or after a workout. I mix in applesauce, cinnamon, and a heaping spoonful of chunky peanut butter. It expands in your stomach, and you really don't want to eat for awhile after. Just nothing but goodness, although my metabolism is so high again that it really doesn't kill me to cheat. I rarely do, though. My coworkers, and boss eat sooooooo unhealthy. I, however, am a rock. I do alot of ab work at the gym, I kind of want to see some results in that area. I'm tryna kill those last pockets of goo, almost thurr...
Awwwwwwwws...
I love you guys. Just kidding, this is actually the last look you usually see just before they pull the trigger...
Or start the chainsaw...
Or chalk up on the bat...?
Hmmm...

No comments: